CORE will work with you to design and implement human resources strategies that address market and organizational changes. We will help you develop practical, engaging plans and provide coaching to ensure you effectively resolve challenging business issues.
Our extensive experience spans a broad range of industries, public sector and not for profit organizations, consulting in the following areas:
- Performance Management
- Career Planning and Coaching
- Competency Modelling
- Employee Engagement
- Training and Development
- Change Leadership
- Organizational Development
- Succession Planning
We are thrilled to have won three HR Reporter’s Reader’s Choice Awards in 2018: Employee Assessments, Leadership & Team Development Training and Management/Executive Development.
In 2017, we won the HR Reporter’s Reader’s Choice Award in 2 categories, Best Leadership & Team Development Training and Management/Executive Development. In 2016, we won the HR Reporter’s Reader’s Choice Award for Assessments.
Many of our consulting assignments begin with a customized survey to give you powerful insights about how to improve your leadership capability, engagement, customer loyalty and performance. It all begins with asking the right questions. The types of surveys we offer are:
- 360 Degree Assessments: to help leaders understand their strengths and development opportunities
- Employee Engagement Surveys: to gather information about an organization’s strengths and opportunities that will increase employee loyalty and commitment
- Needs Assessments: to determine key learning needs and priorities of your leaders and employees
- Exit Surveys: to gather candid, practical information about why your employees leave
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: to assess levels of satisfaction with your products, services and relationships
- Opinion and Feedback Surveys: to uncover perceptions and gather feedback about any organizational aspect