CORE Wins Two 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards for Training and Management Development
We are thrilled to announce that CORE Consulting Inc. has been voted by the HR Reporter’s readers as a 2017 winner in two categories:
- Best Leadership & Team Development Training
- Management/Executive Development
The HR Reporter received over 32,000 votes so this is an awesome testimonial from you, our loyal clients. Thank you for your on-going support!
In 2016, we were also voted one of the top three firms in the category Assessment Service Providers, so this year’s awards make us a three-time winner!
I would be delighted to speak with you about any aspect of leadership development, including our latest training workshops. Please contact me, Joan Hill, at email@example.com or (905) 990-2515.
In the meantime, thanks so much for your continued support of CORE!
CORE Wins 2016 Readers’ Choice Award for Assessment
We are thrilled to announce that CORE Consulting has been voted one of the top three firms in the category Assessment Service Providers to receive the Canadian HR Reporter’s Readers’ Choice Award.
The HR Reporter has an audience of 35,000 HR professionals and 24,000 website visits per month.
We couldn’t have done this without you and your continued support. Thank you!
Our assessment services include:
- Customized 360° Feedback Assessments: including individual debriefing and coach training
- Personality Assessments: in a broad range of reputable assessment tools including our most recent addition, the Work Personality Index®
- Team Assessments: to identify the strengths and key development opportunities of your team
- Coaching Tools and Pre-workshop Assessments: for 18 key leadership competencies, e.g. coaching, career planning, time management, interviewing, etc.