KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER FOR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
Why This Workshop?
Every organization depends on its Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) – people who are experts in their field, who are required to transfer their knowledge and skills through teaching, training, coaching and mentoring. In this stimulating, practical workshop, SMEs learn how to build engaging, energized seminars and learn a 7-step process that takes them from conception to design to delivery. On completion of the workshop, participants feel more competent and more confident about the prospect of educating and motivating other employees.
You Will Learn How to:
- Apply 7 steps to building energized seminars, presentations and information sessions
- Build relevant, high quality content that effectively addresses the audience's needs
- Share knowledge and expertise in a structured format that encourages learning
- Deliver energized seminars that maintain audience interest and enthusiasm
- Successfully handle questions, objections and group discussions
- Control nervousness
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Interpersonal Mastery
- Facilitating Meetings That Work
- Knowledge Transfer for Subject Matter Experts
- Effective Presentations
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.