THE MENTORING RELATIONSHIP
Why This Workshop?
Mentoring is the process of stimulating the best in others &ndahs; through inspiring, influencing and advising. Mentoring can help fast-track development of the high potentials in your organization and improve employee engagement. The Mentoring Relationship de-mystifies mentoring for both mentor and mentee and teaches how to progress through four stages. It provides both mentor and mentee with an excellent learning opportunity and provides a framework for enhanced career development.
You Will Learn How to:
- Use mentoring, coaching and counselling appropriately
- Meet 5 criteria for success in the relationship
- Progress through 4 stages of mentoring
- Differentiate between roles of mentor vs. mentee
- Capitalize on key mentoring opportunities
- Facilitate a mentoring discussion
- Overcome 5 typical challenges
- End the relationship respectfully and constructively
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.