BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL LEADER
Why This Workshop?
People are often promoted to a leadership role based on their technical skills, but don't have comparable competence in their "people skills."
Today's workplace demands that leaders be skilled in engaging, leading and developing employees. As an introduction to leadership or a refresher for existing leaders, this workshop can stand alone or be the first in a series of building blocks to enhance leadership competence and confidence.
You Will Learn How to:
- Evaluate your strengths and opportunities, based on a 360 Degree Assessment
- Define what it means to be an effective leader in today's complex and fast-paced work place/li>
- Differentiate between leading and managing
- Transition from "doing" to leading
- Communicate clearly and confidently using a three-stage model
- Develop a strong leadership presence: three key elements
- Flex your leadership style to active your goals
- Apply seven motivation factors to increase employee engagement and accountability
- Becoming a Successful Leader
- Interviewing Skills
- Behavioural Styles at Work
- Goal Setting and Performance Management
- Building a High Performing Team
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Handling Performance Reviews
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.