NAVIGATING YOUR CAREER
Why This Workshop?
Career planning provides a concrete, effective strategy to improve employee engagement, ensure congruency between individual and organizational goals and promote longer-term development of staff. In Navigating Your Career, participants gain significant insight into personal strengths, needs, values, motivators and apply a 3-stage model that involves researching, developing and implementing an effective career plan.
Our Navigating Your Career workshop is an investment that demonstrates that your organization cares about employees and supports longer term careers. It aligns individual goals and interests with your organization's direction and, in the end, improves employee engagement and productivity.
You Will Learn How to:
- Identify 5 key components of a personal career strategy
- Understand 7 major career misconceptions and how to overcome them
- Apply a strategic 3-Stage Navigating Your Career model
- Assess your transferable skills, competencies, strengths, personal values, career and life balance, motivators and de-motivators
- Use this knowledge to make high gain career and life decisions
- Devise your personal career plan, linking your profile with your organization's needs
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.