MANAGING TIME AND PRIORITIES
By year's end, the average American worker will have accumulated more than a week's worth of unused vacation days. According to a recent American Travel Behavior Survey (commissioned by the discount travel website Hotwire.com) nearly 30 percent of workers aged 55 and older have between five and 10 vacation days left over at the end of each year. One reason cited by this and other recent studies is work overload.
Managing Time and Priorities can help. It's a stimulating, practical workshop that helps participants better manage their time. It addresses the underlying causes of time-related problems and gives practical strategies to resolve them. Through the use of a personal, detailed diagnostic tool, participants develop specific action plans to manage time more effectively on the job and achieve a better balance between work and personal life.
You Will Learn How to:
- Identify the underlying causes of your personal time problems in organizing yourself, your job, your relationships and your systems
- Reduce the impact of your time problems
- Implement 9 key strategies for managing time more effectively
- Use a systematic process for setting priorities
- Implement specific, personal action plans to deal with your most critical time problems
- Becoming a Successful Leader
- Interviewing Skills
- Behavioural Styles at Work
- Goal Setting and Performance Management
- Building a High Performing Team
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Handling Performance Reviews
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.