HANDLING PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Why This Workshop?
Don't dread the annual performance review! Make it a more positive, constructive event. Clear communication with your staff about past performance and future expectations will help you achieve better business results in your department. Handing Performance Reviews provides a proven, practical approach to accurately assess performance, give effective feedback and create a foundation for next year's success.
You Will Learn How to:
- Prepare for the annual performance review
- Assess performance against expectations and objectives
- Identify 5 root causes of performance gaps
- Give effective, constructive feedback
- Avoid common pitfalls in the performance review meeting
- Ensure the face-to-face meeting is a positive, constructive event
- Complete the requisite performance review form
- Becoming a Successful Leader
- Interviewing Skills
- Behavioural Styles at Work
- Goal Setting and Performance Management
- Building a High Performing Team
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Handling Performance Reviews
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.