FACILITATING MEETINGS THAT WORK
Why This Workshop?
Now is the time to establish commitment and responsibility for resolving the meeting problems that dog your team or organization. Research indicates that managers and professionals on average spend 25% of their time in meetings. Yet a shocking 85% indicate they are greatly dissatisfied or partially dissatisfied with the quality and content of the sessions they attend. Whether you lead or participate in meetings, Facilitating Meetings That Work will help make them much more productive and meaningful.
You Will Learn How to:
- Apply 5 steps in preparing and planning a successful meeting outcome
- Maintain control and prevent potential "derailers"
- Structure meetings to be more effective
- Resolve conflict and gain commitment
- Evaluate the outcome and determine follow-up actions
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Interpersonal Mastery
- Facilitating Meetings That Work
- Knowledge Transfer for Subject Matter Experts
- Effective Presentations
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.