Why This Workshop?
The ability to sell yourself, your proposal, your product or your service is required in every organization in every industry. Delivering a polished, powerful presentation requires a full range of skills and tools – all provided in this stimulating, practical workshop. Participants learn how to apply a proven model for understanding audience needs and developing a clear, concise presentation based on those needs – using effective benefit statements and appropriate strategies for overcoming obstacles and objections. Each participant will receive a comprehensive EPS Participant Manual, a Skill Guide and Application Tool for on the job reference.
You Will Learn How to:
- Develop organized and logical content for any presentation
- Link the presentation content to the audience's specific needs
- Select and effectively use the most appropriate visual aids
- Deliver a polished, professional presentation
- Effectively communicate through the use of voice and body language
- Manage nervousness before and during the presentation
- Successfully handle questions and objections from any audience
- Identify and address further opportunities for personal improvement
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Interpersonal Mastery
- Facilitating Meetings That Work
- Knowledge Transfer for Subject Matter Experts
- Effective Presentations
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.