CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERSHIP FOR CALL CENTRE LEADERS
Why This Workshop?
Call centre leaders must ensure that expectations are crystal clear and that agents are coached about the behaviours they need to demonstrate in interacting with your customers. This workshop gives team leaders the skills, knowledge and confidence to coach employees to achieve better customer service results. Participants learn how to how to assess their agents' skills and use a range of effective coaching techniques related to different customer service scenarios. Participants describe both increased confidence and competency in coaching others about challenging situations.
You Will Learn How to:
- Coach more successfully according to your agent's behavioural style
- Determine when to coach and when not to
- Observe and assess performance
- Get your employee's assessment and input on their performance
- Build trust to facilitate your coaching efforts
- Provide impactful feedback relative to specific behaviours
- Recognize and reward their customer service successes
- Help them deal with obstacles that may arise as they work with their new skills
- Establish action plans to help them improve their customer service skills
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.