CREATING IMPACTFUL LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Why This Workshop?
North American companies are "back to basics" in terms of driving down business strategies through effective performance management. Employees at all levels – from CEO to entry level staff – are required to establish learning and development plans that include SMART development goals. This workshop helps participants build engaging, practical learning and development plans that are aligned with both your organization's needs and their personal career goals to enhance performance and future career success.
You Will Learn How to:
- Build a meaningful, engaging learning and development plan
- Differentiate between your role and your manager's role
- Capture your personal "STARS", strengths and development needs
- Ensure your learning and development plan is SMART
- Achieve agreement with your manager
- Adjust your plan when needed
- Incorporate personal development into your daily activities
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.