COACHING FOR RESULTS
Why This Workshop?
Coaching is now a critical competency for all leaders – a must-have skill for all managers and supervisors. Yet coaching is typically done poorly or avoided altogether. This workshop will de-mystify the coaching process and provide you with a proven, practical approach to coaching your staff.
Other coaching workshops focus on interpersonal skills such as listening skills and giving feedback. The Coaching for Results workshop provides you with a 6-D coaching model guaranteed to enhance productivity and morale among your team. Through improved communication about performance with your staff, you will achieve better results.
You Will Learn How to:
- Differentiate between coaching, mentoring and counselling
- Identify your strengths and gaps as a coach
- Apply a 6-Dimension Coaching Model
- Generate improvements in skill, performance, behaviour and attitude
- Encourage employees to be accountable for their own performance
- Pinpoint 5 major causes of performance gaps and resolve them
- Give difficult performance feedback
- Get commitment to a plan to improve performance and results
- Build a manager/employee partnership and a relationship of trust
For a full list of workshops, click on the tab Training Workshops.