Try Our Team Effectiveness Survey
Want to improve your team’s performance? First determine your team’s strengths and development opportunities. Then generate a conversation with your team about the results and do some action planning.
- At the centre of our 5-D Model for Team Effectiveness is Trust and Respect. Trust and Respect exist when every team member’s contribution is valued and you have confidence in each other’s intent.
- Teams that are Results Focused have a clear vision of the future and what they want to achieve. Your entire team has challenging goals aligned with your strategic plan and the organization’s direction.
- When your team has effective Interpersonal Communications, they openly share ideas, information and perspectives. They give each other feedback in a timely, constructive manner.
- Team Processes refers to specific processes and models that your team uses to communicate, solve problems, make decisions, share information and resolve conflict.
- When members fully support team goals and decisions and are accountable for team results, your team has Commitment.
Keen to learn how your team is doing? Our electronic survey will give you an instant snapshot of your team’s effectiveness. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the confidential survey. We then summarize the data for easy analysis and action planning. Your team can then discuss the results (using our leader’s guide) or we can facilitate a dynamic, interactive session for you.
Our Team Effectiveness Survey has provided amazing insights to organizations such as pharmaceutical, hospitality, property management, not for profit, retail and mining. For more information including costs, please contact:
Joan Hill directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 990-2515.