Coaching is designed for leaders at all levels of your organization to help them learn, grow and develop and make a substantial contribution to your business results. In one-on-one confidential discussions, leaders are given an opportunity to discuss their most important challenges and opportunities.
Our International Coach Federation (ICF) certified coaches have supported hundreds of leaders in virtually every industry sector on their journey to success. We draw on an extensive range of validated assessment tools and other learning resources as appropriate.
Types of Coaching include:
- Performance Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Career Transitions
- Team Coaching
Our coaches will help your leaders become more closely aligned with your organization’s goals and become more effective, productive and engaged.
To contribute to successful outcomes for our coaching clients, we consistently follow these principles:
- Coaching is an elective process in which the leader wants to participate
- Confidentiality exists between the coach and the individual
- The coaching process uses real life situations and examples
- Trust and rapport exists between the leader and coach
- The leader’s manager is an advocate for and reinforces the leader’s development.
All CORE Consulting Inc. coaches agree to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation (ICF), www.coachfederation.org/ethics.